Medicare is a government-sponsored health insurance program for people who are 65 or older. Typically, Medicare plans cover about 64 percent of your annual health care expenses.  Many choose Medicare Supplements to help cover most of the remaining 36 percent of medical costs not covered by their Medicare plan. 

Montana offers a number of plans under its Medicare Supplement Health Insurance.  Some plans cover extra expenses like deductible costs, co-payments and coinsurance.  Others offer coverage for prescriptions, vision, and dental.  Deciding which supplement plan is best for you can become confusing and frustrating.

Pintler Insurance is prepared to answer any questions you may have about Medicare Supplements.  Our agents will explain your options and design a plan that gives you the comfort of knowing your medical expenses are covered.

We are licensed in Montana and Arizona.

Pintler Insurance

706 E Park Ave
Anaconda, MT 59711

Phone: (406) 563-5991
Fax: 866-312-0090
Email: jordan@pintlerinsurance.com

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed