renter winter

Renters Insurance

Do you rent an apartment, condo, or home?

Many landlords require their tenants to purchase renters insurance. This policy will protect you from a loss of property due to theft or damage and protect you if an accident occurs in your residence.

Renters insurance provides coverage for your personal belongings as your landlord is only responsible for the dwelling/building.


Condo Insurance

Condo insurance is different than homeowners insurance. The condominium master policy covers the structure. However, the master policy may not provide for all of the necessary coverage.

With any of the above policies, condominium or renters, we can provide the HO 0490 Personal Property Replacement Cost endorsement. This valuable endorsement would replace your contents without depreciation, allowing you to replace your old items with new.

Contact Us for all your renters or condo insurance needs.

We are licensed in Montana and Arizona.

Pintler Insurance

706 E Park Ave
Anaconda, MT 59711

Phone: (406) 563-5991
Fax: 866-312-0090

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed